- Aire acondicionado
- Check out tardío
- WiFi gratis
- Acceso a Internet gratuito
- Acceso a internet
- Alquiler De Bicicletas
- Aparcamiento gratuito
- Comidas disponibles
- Ducha con agua caliente
- Instalaciones de lavandería
- Juegos de mesa
- Limpieza de la habitación
- Llamadas de despertador
- Máquina para Té y Café
- Recepción 24 horas
- Ropa de cama incluida
- Sala común
- Seguridad 24 horas
- Teléfonos con tarjeta
- Terraza al aire libre
- Tours/Información turistica
- Translado de Aeropuerto
- aparcamiento para bicicletas
Detalles de facturación / Detalles de Salida
Facturación más temprana: 13:00
- Restricciones de edad
- Se aceptan tarjetas de crédito
- Sin límite de hora
- No fumadores
- IVA incluido
¿Reservar para un grupo?
¿Viajas a Nueva Delhi en un grupo de al menos 15 personas?
Mapa e Indicaciones para llegar
Address: E-99, 3rd Floor, Greater Kailash 2, E Block, New Delhi - 110048
*From the Indira Gandhi International Airport/(Terminal 3) Or Domestic Airport by Taxi:
You can book an Uber , Ola if you have net connectivity, Else there are Meru Cabs and Mega Cabs. They have their counter in front of gate number 6 at the airport. Whenever you have any query, feel free to call us. And once you have boarded, you can tell the driver to give us a call for any guidance, please connect with us on the hostel number directly.
Uber/Ola will charge approximately INR 230 to 400 depending on the surge. Meru and Mega Cabs will charge between 500 to 800.
Please note the following details to reach the Mango Hostel.
1) If you are coming from ring road (from the airport heading to Nehru Place) take a right turn under the flyover near greater kailsah metro station and towards “Savitri Cinema Hall” (now DT Cinemas), which will be on your left.
2) Go straight approximately 100 meters and take the first left turn.
3) Go approximately 200 meters ahead and take Right turn from Gate number 2 after crossing GK2 Gurudwara.
4) After taking Right turn, go approximately 50 metres and take right from the T-Point and we are right there after 20 metres.
*From the Indira Gandhi International Airport/(Terminal 3) Or Domestic Airport by Metro:
1) Take a 15 min walk, or shuttle (Shuttle will charge INR 30), or a cab to the T1 IGI Airport metro of Magenta line of Delhi Metro. (In case of Domestic airport the T1 IGI is at a short walk)
2) Approximately 20 mins will be the travel time in metro. Get Down at Greater Kailash Metro station.
3) Go towards Greater Kailash 2, Go straight approximately 100 meters and take the first left turn.
Go approximately 200 meters ahead and take Right turn from Gate number 2 after crossing GK2 Gurudwara.
After taking Right turn, go approximately 50 metres and take right from the T-Point and we are right there after 20 metres.
Approximately 7 mins walk from the metro
Or you can take a tuk tuk/Electric Rickshaw for INR 30 from the metro station.
*From New Delhi and Old Delhi Railway station:
Taxi: Book an Uber/Ola at approximately INR 150 to 350 depending on the surge.
Metro: Get Boarded at Chandni chowk metro station (in case of old Delhi railway station) or New Delhi railway station (in case of New Delhi Railway station).
Go to Hauz Khas and interchange for Magenta line. Get down at Greater Kailash metro station.
It is approximately 7 to 10 minutes walk from the metro station.
See You Soon!